Join our network
Join our network
As a managed care leader, we value our network providers and realize your time is best spent with members – not with excessive administrative tasks.
What are the benefits of being a MCC of AZ network provider?
We offer solutions to save you time and resources:
- Easy claim submission
- Prompt payment and simplified credentialing
- Access to no-cost online provider education resources
- Access to Provider Support Specialists - licensed nurses and behavioral health clinicians who offer training and technical assistance to providers to promote best practices and improve quality of care
- Access to a dedicated after-hours Provider Concierge Line
What are the benefits of being a Magellan Complete Care of Arizona network provider?
To be an in-network provider, the individual provider/group practice/organization must be contracted with MCC of AZ. Prior to contract execution, we ensure practitioners and organizations meet credentialing criteria and are approved by Magellan Complete Care of Arizona's RNCC (Regional Network and Credentialing Committee).
What is credentialing?
Credentialing is the process of reviewing, verifying, and periodically re-verifying practitioner and/or organization credentials in accordance with defined criteria.
What does the credentialing process include?
The credentialing process includes three primary steps:
- AzAHP Application review. We confirm you have fully completed the AzAHP application and supplied all required supporting documents.
- Credentials verification. We verify information including, but not limited to, license status, insurance coverage, and education/training using criteria defined to meet accreditation, regulatory, and other applicable requirements.
- Committee review. If credentials meet minimum standards, the application is sent to a Regional Network and Credentialing Committee (RNCC) comprising Magellan Complete Care of Arizona clinical staff and professional peers. The RNCC reviews applications subject to business needs and in accordance with applicable state law.
How long does the credentialing process take?
Once all required documents have been submitted, credentialing and contract execution/activation can occur.
Do you have additional questions?
See our Provider FAQ.
Ready to join our network?
STEP 1: Complete one of our Interested Provider Forms.
- Individual Practitioners and/or Group Practices
If you are an individual practitioner, physician group or a group of provider who provide medical services, please complete and submit the AZAHP Practitioner Form.
- Group practices must fill out one Provider Information Form for the group and one Provider Information Form for each licensed practitioner in the group.
- Groups with over 20 practitioners, can submit one Provider Information Form for the group and a Roster listing each practitioner in the group. The Roster must contain the same information as requested on the Provider Information Form, including but not limited to: practitioners name, degree type, individual NPI, CAQH#, DOB, and type of provider.
- Organization/Facility Providers
If you are registered with the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) to provide services as a facility or an organization, please complete and submit the AZAHP Facility Form or the AzAHP Organization Data Form.
- Complete the Organization Provider Application for the primary site and complete a separate Organization Application Supplement form (included in the application) for each additional service location.
STEP 2: Submit your Interested Provider Form along with an IRS Tax Form_W9 to our Network Team.
- Use one of the three ways below to submit your interested provider application along with an IRS Tax Form W-9 to the Network team. All submissions must include the name of a Primary Contact person along with an email address and/or phone number.
- Fax: 888-656-0369
- Email: MCCAZProvider@MagellanHealth.com
- US Mail:
Magellan Complete Care of AZ
Attn: Network Department
4801 E. Washington St., Suite 225
Phoenix, AZ 85034
STEP 3: A Network Representative will review your initial application and will contact you if additional information is required.
The Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.