MCC-Molina Healthcare Acquisition Information
On July 1, we’ll be called Molina Complete Care (MCC)
We’re changing our name, but we’re still committed to our members, providers and the community.
As an MCC member, you’ll work with the same people and see the same doctors. You don’t have to change plans. Most importantly, you won’t lose your benefits.
Until further notice, you’ll continue to:
- Have the same benefits and services you receive from MCC of AZ
- See the same MCC of AZ providers
- Reach us at the same MCC of AZ phone numbers and email addresses
- Work with the same MCC of AZ staff
- This includes your current care manager, if you have one
- Use all MCC of AZ member materials as is. This includes, but isn’t limited to:
- Your MCC of AZ member ID card
- Member handbooks
We’ll send you a new member ID card with our new logo, claims address and updated information, effective July 1. We’ll have new member and provider portals and a new mobile app for our members. Check back often for more updates and information!
Please take a look at the frequently asked questions (FAQs) below to find answers to the most commonly asked questions about the acquisition.
If you have any questions, please call Member Services at 1-800-424-5891 (TTY 711)]. We’re available [Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. local time.
MCC of AZ and Molina are grateful for the chance to serve you. Thank you for being an important member of our plan.